The Community Foundation of Orillia and Area “Awards a $750 Grant to KCSV”
Community Safety Resources for Youth
- Emergency 911
- OPP (Non Emergency) 1-888-310-1122
- Canadian Mental Health Assoc. CMHA (Mental Health, Substance use and Gambling) 1-888-329-5846
- Children’s Aid Society Crisis Line
- Child Advocacy Centre Simcoe/Muskoka 705-327-0118
- Crime Stoppers Canada 1-800-222-8477
- Food Bank – The Sharing Place
- Kids Help Phone 1-800-668-6868
- Lesbian Gay Bi Trans Youth Line 1-800-268-9688
- Orillia After Hours Medical Clinic 705-327-0578
- Orillia Soldiers Memorial Hospital 705-325-2201
- Orillia Youth Centre 705-325-8082
- Pregnancy Crisis Centre 705-326-8228
- Telehealth Ontario 1-866-797-0000
- Youth Mobile Crisis 705-728-5044 or 1-888-893-8333
Online Resources for Youth
- Canadian Centre for Child Protection
- Cybertip Canada’s tipline to report the online sexual exploitation of children
- Live chat with Counsellor Wed – Sun 6 P.M. to 2 A.M.
- Visit NeedHelpNow.ca for more information.
Donate today to help stop the spread of intimate images or videos and provided support.
Gerry Dwyer and Glenn McCurdy of the Kiwanis Children’s Safety Village accept a $750 grant from the Community Foundation of Orillia and Area, on May 29, 2015. The awards ceremony was held at the Orillia Museum of Art & History, 30 Peter St. South (Sir Samuel Steele Memorial Building).